- Sun, Jun 2027 Waddell St NEJun 20, 7:00 PM27 Waddell St NE, 27 Waddell St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USAA journey into stillness and an activation of all of your senses through sound healing and a ceremonial tea meditation experience. Sound waves from crystal bowls, a universal gong, chimes and bells will wash over you to bring you into a space of total relaxation.
- Sat, Mar 27680 Murphy Ave SWMar 27, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM680 Murphy Ave SW, 680 Murphy Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USAKonichiwa Y’all!!! Come and join us at The MET for our soft launch of Amai!!! We will have 5 flavors of Deconstructed ice cream and Taiyaki (stuffed pancake), Yuzu citronade and sweet matcha refresher. Enjoy chill music, yummy desserts, open outdoor space and give aways. Hope to see you!!!
- Fri, Mar 26448 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SWMar 26, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM448 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, 448 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30312, USAAn evening of soothing tea, lite meditation and creating a true vision. Allow the inner you to show up BOLDLY. Creating space to take overdue time out to put your visions down on a board and bring to life. As we enter spring equinox, recommit to improving yourself & your life. Re-emerge 2021
- Sat, Mar 203039 Peachtree RdMar 20, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM3039 Peachtree Rd, 3039 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305, USAA journey into stillness and an activation of all of your senses through sound healing and a ceremonial tea meditation experience. Sound waves from crystal bowls, a universal gong, chimes and bells will wash over you to bring you into a space of total relaxation.
- Fri, Feb 12Online Event - ZoomFeb 12, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PMOnline Event - ZoomOur guided tea meditation will allow us to explore love, self-compassion, and gratitude. In addition, we will each create a smoke cleansing bundle using ethically sourced white sage, fresh flowers, & rose quartz. Smudge bundles help to create a sacred space for healing, and setting intentions.
- Sun, Nov 013354 Hannah Ct
- Sun, May 17Zoom MeetingMay 17, 2020, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDTZoom MeetingWe gather in this virtual sacred space to honor true ourselves. Japanese inspired Tea Ceremony deepens this connection and also our connection to [Mother] Nature. Through the ritual of Tea Ceremony we are able to relax, go deeper into our bodies and connect to our own knowing and wisdom.